Artists and crafts vendors can set up in the park, and we invite you to become part of the “Streets Alive!” team by participating as an Arts & Crafts Vendor!
Return application with $25 payment to:
Evansville Streets Alive!
c/o Evansville-area Trails Coalition
PO Box 5644
Evansville, IN 47716
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Application and payment must be received by March 1, 2017
Evansville Streets Alive (ESA) ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR FAQ’s & Rules
Who are Arts & Crafts Vendors? Arts & Crafts are defined as “hand-made” or designed items. All items vendor plans to sell must be listed in application.
Do I need to pay? Yes. There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee.
Do I get to pick my location on the route? Arts & Crafts Vendors are assigned a location by Evansville Streets Alive organizers. Vendors will be given a space of approximately 20’ x 10’. If you need more space, please let us know on your application.
Where do I park? Information regarding parking, event placement, restrooms, set up and break down will be provided by our Logistics Team two weeks before the event date.
What happens if it rains the day of the event? We all get wet together.
Do I get a social media shout-out? All Arts & Crafts Vendors registered by the deadline receive a mention on social media.
Do I get on a map? YES! We list all Arts & Crafts Vendors registered by the deadline on our event map. Help fill the streets with potential customers by posting event flyers in your business, sharing a blurb on your social media, or including us in an email to your customers along with any special plans you have for the day.
Arts & Crafts vendors must abide to rules and regulations below:
- Vendors agree to maintain the dignity and integrity of Evansville Streets Alive as a healthy and family-friendly event.
- Evansville Streets Alive is a litter-free event. We ask vendors and activity leaders not to distribute literature, pamphlets, brochures, business cards etc. An alternative way to market services/products is to collect names, addresses or emails on a sign-up form at your booth. Or, make available a QR code for social media/websites at your booth for festival-goers to scan with their smart phones.
- The vendor is responsible for any loss or damage to the booth, merchandise, and/or the vendor equipment during ESA.
- Vendors are required to be setup by 10 AM. Vendors may not dissemble set-up prior to 4PM. Must have booth staffed at all time during event. Vendors will need to supply their own tables, chairs, tent, display items and other equipment. Electricity will not be provided.
- Vendors are responsible to abide by all applicable laws, ordinances, and regulations pertaining to health, fire prevention, public safety, business licenses, and sales tax permit.
- No vending is allowed without advance permission provided by ESA organizers. Evansville Streets Alive allows for food and arts/crafts vendors.
- Arts & Crafts vendors must list Evansville-area Trails Coalition and ECHO Housing Corporation as a rider on Insurance Policy for May 20, 2017, and provide proof by March 1, 2017.